Friday, January 16, 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Hassan Al kubaisi. I'm from Saudi Arabia. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I like to play soccer, ready books sometimes, and jogging. I have been at ASU for 5 months. i decided to come to ASU because before I graduate my father asked me "what do you want to do when you grow up?" I told him I want to be like my brother an engineer and I want to study in the U.S. So, he said "ok". I want to graduate from ASU and then, get the master degree. After that, work for Aramco "American Arabian oil company " . My major is computer system engineer . The most characteristic that I have is that I'm Ambition and I never gave up.

2 comments:

  1. Hassan,
    I am happy to have you in my class and I can tell that you have ambition.

    ReplyDelete