Friday, January 30, 2015

The E-Factor

Enthusiastic Development in People


Enthusiastic means having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval. First, some people are more enthusiastic than other people. Some people have more dopamine than others. Dopamine ishormone and neurotransmitter of the catecholamine and phenethylamine families that plays a number of important roles in the human brain and body. Some people don’t have a lot of pressure. People born with a certain genes are more likely to become more enthusiastic, but there are a lot of ways to develop your enthusiasm. Being grateful is one of the ways that I build my enthusiasm with my life as I always remind myself everything that life has given me. I express gratitude and it is very easy to forget about all the little things that make our life easier and comfortable. Remember all the good things that you have going on in your life and be grateful for being who you are today. This is a wonderful method to create powerful enthusiasm in your life. Be positive, enthusiasm cannot survive in a negative environment. Be creative, you can never have enough creativity. Enthusiasm generates creativity and creativity triggers enthusiasm. I’m an enthusiastic person because I’m interested in life.  I believe in God and I think he has a purpose to let us live on Earth. In conclusion, life is short and we all are going to die one day, so why be sad? There is always a light in the end of the tunnel and remember God did not make you sad, he wants you to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment