English is difficult for me because it is a foreign language. It could be hard for other language speakers to learn English because some letters are not present in the language that person speaks. Listening, speaking, reading, writing, and vocabulary are the most common struggles new English speakers find. To try and prevent this from happening, try to develop yourself by studying English more often, reading books to develop your reading as well as writing skills and to add more words into your vocabulary. Try watching a lot of English movies if you are not into books, reading or exploring. Another tool is to surf the Web for online words game and try making words from letters on the board! What I do to improve my English is to choose a new word that I do not know from the dictionary and then type it in my keyboard and try to learn the meaning, the part of speech, and the definition then I’ll try to use the word in my day. In conclusion, the only thing you need to do to face these struggles in learning a new language is to keep studying hard for it. For example, I have studied English language in the British Council and overall, I payed so much money to learn English. I made an effort and I encouraged myself to learn English back home and I realized that if you want to learn a new language you should go the place where they speak it because it will be much easier to practice the language more often and learn about the culture because every language has it’s own story, tradition, and their own ways. Eventually you will reach what you have been working hard for.
Hassan,
ReplyDeleteYou are a great student to have in class. I love students who are eager to learn and don't want to waste their time. I am happy that you are in my class.